Our Core Values
These Three Values are a Part of Every Lesson We Teach
• Affirmation and great teaching always go hand in hand
• Ready to begin wherever students are on their musical journey
• Seek ways in each lesson to acknowledge student growth
• Challenge their students to continually grow and achieve
• Love their students and love teaching music
• Needs and goals of students are greatly varied. We celebrate that.
• We teach everything from musical roles, school and honor group auditions, mastering contest solos and college scholarship auditions, to performing for school assemblies, company gatherings, church worship and garage bands!
• Got a deadline? We will teach it as quickly and accurately as possible.
• If we ever don’t have a teacher that will meet your goals, we’ll tell you
• Like we say: “A world of learning that happens where you are.”
• All teachers are required to complete a criminal background check
• Teachers must sign an affirmation of conduct and teaching principles
• Teachers email students/families through the In Harmony Lessons email server
• All teachers must immediately report any charges of a criminal offense
• Parents are encouraged to be a part of lessons times
• Lessons are electronically archived if a conduct review is ever needed